BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My own little world

There are times in my day where I only wish to disappear. It's a constant thing, and to satisify my need I created my own little twilight family...sorta. I have compared my life to the life of bella, and I did that once before-back before twilight hit the big spotlight.

Now I've put my people in the place of hers.

Bella: me. I have the same looks, clumsieness, and some what personality.

Edward: Bryce. He his not pale at all, but he thinks he's the bad guy and he thinks that me and him being together will cause me to get into trouble. But he's sweet.

Jacob: Kyle. I have only talked about him once, and that was about the time he asked me out. He and I were friends a few years ago but we were split up after a while. Now when bryce "left" I looked to Kyle to fill the void, just like bella does when edward leaves.

Ironic? Nope. But I also have switched it around (since I'm all for team Jacob)

Jacob: bryce. Tall, tan, muscular, acts before he has the chance to think. He's all into other girls (Jacob likes bella) but he doesn't see what bella tries to say when she wants him to leave. (does that make any sense?)

Nessy: me. I'm young. And for some reason I have bryce hooked to me from the start.

That's all.


Contemplating

Xoxo

4 comments:

Emerald said...

Ooooh. Wait till you meet my vampire family! :B
MU HA HA

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Haha, I do that too. It's interesting to think about.

ellie said...

this was a very interesting post.

Crescentise said...

Tandice?
It's April. It's April's personal account. I can't let you add the Angels. I think it would be best if you just added the one I'm posting from to that blog. If you want me there of course. I don't mind if I'm not allowed. Get back to my e-mail soon.

<3~