BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

New Blog

I have created a new blog, and the idea is for all of us to come together and post as one with all our problems in one place. It will be open for everyone to read, and if you'd like to become an author of it I'll need your email address. If you feel comfortable with posting it as a comment, please do so, but if you'd rather not, you can email it to me, stating your blogs name and any info.
I have some people that I'd love to have join becase of all they're kind words:
Kendra
Steven
Simplyshy
Darkjewel
Katie
Aliella
Hailey
Julia

Plus If any of the bloggers who join have others they'd like to invite, just pass it through me, and they'll be sure to be added.

Come together and help one another.

3 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Aw, thanks for inviting me! I'll be glad to join, but I'm not sure how often I'll post since I have Carpe Diem and Carpe Noctem. I'll post sometimes though.

Email: livinglovinglaughinglearning@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me to post on your new blog. I would be honored to. You've been brilliant in helping me Tandice xx

Email: boot247@hotmail.co.uk

8401 said...

j_tindall93@yahoo.com!!