BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ask Yourself

"has anything you've done made your life better?"
-American History X

I've done nothing remarkable with my life, so honestly no. But there are little things that I have done that have made me think. I've gone 14 years without a kiss. It's not a choice I regret (at times I do regret it, but it makes me think how magical my first kiss will be)

I watched that movie today, American History X, and it is very sad. I was only watching it because my mom wants my "friend" to watch it. The one mentioned in previous posts, where I am clearly upset. But I just can't help imagining him in the position of the main character and or the main character's brother.

Anyways, i'm going to be. Comments are loved.

1 comments:

Emerald said...

Hey, Hey, Hey Tandice!
its me emerald.
I heard you needed somebody to talk to.
Check out my latest post if you want to.
Sorry if this is confusing you.
check it out and you'll see what I mean. :)

Love, Love, and more Love!!!

- Emerald