BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Miserable Mondays

To say that today has been great so far would be a big lie. So I texted Bryce last night to see when we were going to meet. Turns out he had plans he "forgot" about. I mean seriously, if you don't want to hang out with me you could just say so. But I don't know what to think anymore.

I'm not upset like I was Saturday. No, I'm more mad that he wouldn't have told me if I hadn't asked. My friend that I had confided in about the topic kept saying, "what if he's going to make it up to you?"

In other news: I'm totally mad at my dad and my sister. She's not even his kid and she calls him dad. It bugs the crap outta me, but I'm the only one who doesn't like it. And then I get news that they both went against my wishes and searched my room for some stupid ds games that I SAID I DIDNT HAVE IN MY ROOM. Do they find anything? No. Stupid stupid stupid.

Furious.

Xoxo

2 comments:

Hailey said...

that sounds screwed up.

Karma said...

wow, i'm sorry. where's the justice?