BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ok, Wow....

So, I really over reacted yesterday. I mean it wasn't his fault. He was supposed to get his hair cut at 9:30 to meet me, but it turns out his dad didn't get up till 10 and wasn't ready to leave till half past 11. Even then he kept telling his dad to just forget it, he was going to come out and meet me. But his dad took him anyways and when they got back he had to fix his XBOX 360 since his brother messed it up. By the time he was almost done I had gone ahead and told him to forget it because I would have had less than an hour. And right after that his friend called and asked if he wanted to go and hang for a little bit. Bryce said his plans had been cancled (my fault) and he went ahead and left.

But last night when I had talked to him about changing the date to a better one. So we have it planned for tomorrow. I have to babysit but the kids need to be outside so that's what they're going to do. Plus I'll have my cousin Dusteen with me, and that will help out some. He promised again, but now he knows he owes me. We talked it out last night in person.


I think I'm fine now.

xoxo,
Tandice

1 comments:

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

It's good that you found out what happened and could talk about it.