BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love knocks you off your feet

I've had my ups and downs today. Sure enough I might ruin everything but what happens happens. Things need to get out in the open.

Anyways, today is wednesday :)

One week from today I'll be signing up for my new school. And the best part is that bryce is going to be going to school with me and riding the same bus.

On Friday I'm going to get my hair cut and highlighted then hopefully go to
Julia's party, then Hailey's for the night and then my aunts Saturday. Idk though.

Tootles?

Xoxo

5 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Sounds like pretty good upcoming events!

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Karma said...

tootles. enjoy ur week :)

Emerald said...

Tell me about it, my day didn't go so great either.
And for some reason I thought you were in UK.
Strange.....

Karma said...

hi! i've given you an award for your blog! Come to my page to check it out!

Emerald said...

You can give awards to blogs???
O.O