BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I don't know of a title...

I'm not sure what to talk about today. There is something going on, but I'm not allowed to talk about it. Not that that has ever stopped me before, but I'm actually going to follow this rule-for once.

Things have really gone from good to terrible in a matter of an hour yesterday. It's not going to be a pretty month. It was going great until yesterday. Something bad happened. It's what I'm not allowed to talk about. See you still don't know anything.

Thanks to those who say I'm a great writer. I'm trying (and possibly failing) to write a book. I just don't have the will power right now.

Well, I have nothing else to say, except that I need some good luck!

Signed and Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

Cosette said...

aww life sucks. I hope you make it through with a smile. :) All of us go through crap, but it's what we do during those times that make us who we are.

Kendra Logan said...

Good luck, then!

8401 said...

You know im always here for you tantan.
and GOOD LUCK!