BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good News, Bad News, And Just...News.

So...To be nice, I'm going to give you the bad news first.

Bryce and I didn't last. Nope, actually we broke up on the 7th of June, (that's a week ago....yikes!) But he broke up with me, thinking he's such a bad person. I didn't cry. I knew it was coming, right? But I'm totally over it. Not over him, for Pete's sake; no. But whatever, right. We're friends, and that's more than I could ask for....since us being friends is like us dating in some ways. Honestly, not a lots changes when we date. *Shrugs Shoulders*

Good News is next.

My doctor gave me the OK to just be freee. I'm allowed to do whatever I want. Well, besides steal a car and get arrested....among some others, but that's the major.


The Just good to know news.
I'm stuck on this song: Day I Die by Elias. It's amazing. Elias is a good singer too. But yeah.

SO, since I'm such a bad blogger, I decided to add some quotes.

"So i'll walk the plank & jump with a smile. If i'm gong donw, I'll do it in style. You won't hear me surrender."

"I Don't miss you. I miss having somebody care for me the way you always did before she came around."

"I know I'm usually hangin' on. I used to hate to see you gone. But this time its different. I don't even feel the distance-I'm not missing you."

"I dont miss you....I miss the person I thought you were."

"It's too late to say you're sorry. You've been gone from here too long. I hope you found what you were missing, cause I don't miss you here at all."

"& Sometimes you just have to acknowlege the fact that your friends aren't always going to listen to you even when your only looking out for them. But once their heart gets broken again. Maybe they will finally realize it."

"He isn't my boyfriends, but I love his hugs. His smile, his advice, his kindness, and the times when we laugh together. I guess I fell in love with our friendship."

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily. Maybe at the wrong time. Maybe too late. Or maybe just forever..."

"Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could just go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there."



So, Yeah, that's it for the quotes for now.

Bryce thinks it's fun to make fun of me because I'm afraid of spiders. Bryce still likes me. I still like him. Crap.

People have been taking a vote on how long they think it'll be until he asks me back out, now that I'm living next door.
Me: 6 Months to a year. (only because he needs his time.)
Ben (Bryce's lil brother): 1 month
Julia: 1 month
Mom: you should just say no because of his phases, but if you're happy.....

Now it's your turn. Comment, according to what I've told you, and your judgement on guys. Please and Thank You!

Signed & Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

4 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Bryce sounds like such a nice guy! It's just a shame that he believes he's such a bad person.

I believe it'll be...any where between 1 month and 3 months until he asks you out again.

I think he's just trying to figure some things out.

Take care and have a nice day :)!

8401 said...

1st off..love the quotes..
2nd.. i already told you how long actuall you menchoned me in this post..

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

I love those quotes, they're so good! Especially the second to last one.
I'm not sure what to tell you about him, other than he probably needs time, but besides that, just do what you think is right, and will keep you happy in the long run; not just short term. That's really what you have to remember about love.

... said...

my advice is to screw the guys have to ask out girls thing and in a couple months, if he hasnt asked you out, ask him!!!!