BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ughh.

My throat is KILLING me. They had me so sedated that I almost quit breathing, but I wasn't in pain, so it was fine with me, but the heart moniter kept beeping and saying that my oxygen was dropping, and they kept waking me up. It was FAR past annoying. But I'm home now. And it still hurts, but it's better than it was yesterday morning.

Umm, so, as for Bryce...things are going like this: He's honestly worried about me with the surgery. He had it done, and he knows how much pain I'm in, so he's sweet. Really sweet. But he has a girlfriend-again, and it's not me. But he's waiting for me, until he gets away from some things. And he's trying. But he came over last night, and we watched My Bloody Valentine. I had my pillow on his shoulder, and ended up movin it to his lap since he said it was ok, and he was comfortable like that, which was good news. And he kept asking me if I was ok. I think I totally freaked him out with it. He was suprised that he was allowed to come over, but since I was doing quite well at that point in time, my mom said sure.
He's really sweet. And I know what we both want. It's a matter of effort on his side. Because honestly, I don't think him and this new girl will last. Especially since he can't seem to stay away from me. I feel sorry for the girl.

Well, I'm not feeling all that great today. I started pain killers yesterday and they made me drowsy, I started my antibiotic yesterday- bubblegum flavored, and today I started steroids in liquid form. Oddly the steroids taste like bananas...crazy I know.

Signed & Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

p.s. this was my 200th post! WOO!

4 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

I'm sorry about your throat. Get well soon.

Bryce is so sweet, but why would he get another girlfriend when it's quite obvious that he likes you?

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

.:aliella♥:. said...

awww! I love you T :) & miss you like crazy..

YUMM;; banana-flavored steroids. Care to share, dearie?

Darn, didn't think so.

lol Feel better- muah! ♥

Helennn Louise said...

Yay, 200 post :)

I hope your throat gets better soon. I can't find anywhere what surgery you had but I hope it went well x

Helennn Louise said...

Yay, 200 post :)

I hope your throat gets better soon. I can't find anywhere what surgery you had but I hope it went well x