BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Like, OH MY GOOD-ISH to The MAXX!!!!!

Well....... Brace youselves for this one.





Bryce's Girlfriend was cheating on him......






And....











....







HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tries (and fails) to squeal*

Yes, as of today, Bryce and I are dating, which really suprised my mom and aunt since the last time I really got hurt by him, but see, last time there was someone else involved and that kinda messed it up. I'm just hoping that it isn't going to happen again....Scratch that I am NOT going to let it happen. No way in no how. I'm guarded, not letting myself get too far and too wrapped up in it. It will last.

My surgery, was on gettin those darn-ed tonsils removed, and my throat still aches sometimes, but I just found out that it's going to hurt a lot more when the scabs fall off. GERRRATE....*Sarcasm*

Today I went shoe shopping, and got these killer pair of AirWalks, and These brillant flatts. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! My sister totally shocked me by saying she didn't like my AirWalks though....I about cried. But my sister has NO taste in fashion, or style. Go figure. I may not care much for how I look, but at least I have good taste AND style.

I find the main thing I'm missing, since I'm on minimal activity, is being the "bubbly" person I usually am. I'm normally the person who will belt out the song stuck in my head while walking down the street, or bust out dancing in mid stride, tripping over myself and landing on the ground while laughing so hard I can't breathe. (Plus there was that one time with the penguin in the pond...HAHA Perky, that was great) CLASSIC. ([Speaking of Bubbly, that is a direct quote from Bryce himslef. He said he was so attracted to me because of my Bubbly personality, and how I just make everything lighten up. He's so sweet!]) But yeah, that's a little bit of me. The singing and dancing at random moments. I love it and I miss it like so.
*mumbles again about the stupid surgery*

Well.....dahlings....I'd really love to stay and chat, but I just recently discovered I have a case of the come-n-go hiccups, and they hurt. Badly.

Signed & Laced with Dreams,
Tandice


p.s. on June 7 (only like *3...4...5...6...7* 4 Days away) is the first day Bryce and I started going out. GAHAHAHAHAH*CoughCough* sorry, I coughed on my own laughter. Tootles!

1 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Congratulations! I wish you and Bryce the best!

That sounds painful, the surgery and the scabs. Ouch!

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy