BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ouchies

Well, I failed at the posting things for you guys. I'm terribly sorry. I've just been busy with the last week of school right here, and my surgery on friday....Oops...Did i forget to mention that? Yeah, well I'll be out of it for a few days while I get my tonsils removed. Man, I'm really slacking behind.

As for Bryce, things are really iffy between us. Like we're friends, but totally just neighbors at the same time. I guess things will change when I move, because honestly, I know how he is.

I recieved this foward the other day.

"Did you know...when you dream about a person that person went to sleep thinking of you?
Did you know...when the person you like looks at you and then looks down they're crazy about you?
Did you know...that when that person looks at you directly in the eyes they love you more than you think?
Did you know...when that person looks at you alot they can't live without you?
Did you know...when they leave they say bye too much because they don't want to let you go?
Did you know...when you get hurt that person cries?"

And see, that foward just totally hit me yesterday, because I had a dream about Bryce, and it totally shocked me into reading this again, and surely enough.....you fill in the blank..._______________.


Things are going good, other wise. I'm totally ready to move, and for summer to start. I really need to get a new tan. My one from spring break is starting to fade.


Other news....well, there is none.


Signed & laced With Dreams,
Tandice

2 comments:

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Haha, I got a forward similar to that. And so naturally, I thought a lot about the first thing...and I've had dreams about a lot of people, so although I wish that was true, I doubt it is.
It'd be nice though, wouldn't it?
The rest is probably true though.

SimplyShy01 said...

That forward is so sweet!

If you haven't had surgery already, I wish you good luck!

Bryce is confused, he'll make up his mind someday.

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy