BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Second Chance

Maybe it's just me, but life seems to really be going downhill now. Rather, it's just my friends seem to be going downhill, but for once in my life, I don't really care about what they think. They say I'm the one pulling away, and I probably am, but maybe I'm doing it for a good reason. Maybe it's them, the reason I'm pulling away? I don't know, but I know it has something to do with being hurt. I'm sick and tired of being hurt. Of them hurting me, even if they don't know they're hurting me, they are.

For once, I'm not offering a second chance.

If this is what it's going to take for them to realize that I'm serious about everything I have said, then fine. That's what I'm going to do, but I'm not going to be the one to be weak this time. I'm not giving in when I say I am not going to take this anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Xkf6gLkrI

Fine by me. Great song, above. Shinedown-Second Chance.


As for the Bryce situation, it's nothing so far. We aren't talking over the phone, just in person, so it'll be a few more days until updates are available.

Signed&Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

Karma said...

Sometimes people leave you with no options, and a second chance is one of them. Love the song, listening to it as I right this. I hope you figure out exactly what needs to be done.

Hailey said...

HURT? you got things totally screwed up.. but if you want to act like a 5 year old and not talk to me throughout the entire day and so on, thats your choice. but as usual.. i will be here if/when you ever want/need me again.

another rough patch, we will work it out when the time comes.

Rose Valentine said...

I know what it's like to be hurt.
Your heart breaks... and you can actually feel it.