BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fifteen

I'm really not sure what to say. I've been gone for a while, and everytime I go to post, I become speechless (in a metaphoric way-I can still talk).
There's this song, Fifteen by Taylor Swift, and I know I'm not fifteen yet, but it seems to describe me in some ways. Saying how it's like, you don't know who you are at the age, you're still looking, finding people and things, words to describe how you want to be. I like it, and I just listened to it today, but I like it a lot.

To the pressing issue lately, Things are actually going fine. You can tell how he feels, just by how he acts around me. He's a flirt, (and of course I flirt back! What kind of crush would I be if I didn't?) and when we watch movies together (like with my family. Everyweekend is mostly a movie weekend if we have a good movie to watch) he'll try and sit close to me. It's always been that way. And he's never been able to stay mad at me. Take one look at him when he's around me and you'll see that in his eyes, (which dart around when he gets caught looking at me) he feels something. Hopefully it's enough.

One thing is for sure, he already misses me. But when is it going to be enough to come back to somthing that he wants? I'm still here, aren't I?

Signed & Laced with dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

I haven't heard that song before, but I'll definitely listen to it!

Bryce sounds sweet! Oh the suspense with him! It really does sound like he likes you, but he's cautious.

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Karma said...

Oohhh. boys... But songs are great to relate to.

... said...

thats adorable.... he totaly likes u. keep me updated!