BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ungreatful

Wanna know what I hate??? my step brother. It's really as simple as that. I do something good for him, and he's an idiot. More details....well, so, he does wrestling, and he had a meet tonight. When he has meets he stays after school, so I was alone with my dad, for like, 5 minutes total, because daddy'o wanted to take a nap. (yeah, he's getting old...) But from like 3:30 till 7:10 I was all by my lonesome <-(kudos to me man, that was my old dog's name)-> so, I figured HIS (and I can not stress enough how much I hate that dog. IT RAPED MY CAT AND TURNED MY CAT GAY!!!!! plus, it's kinda like, hate owner, hate dog type of thing for me...) anyways;; HIS DOG would need to be taken out, so I did the NICE WONDERFUL FAMILY thing and took out his dog, and took care of it for 4 hours WHILE I did his chores AND my chores AND my chores from YESTERDAY. **Sighs** all he had to say...nothing. What he did do was threaten to throw MY cat across the room. yeah, and that's where it all started....

random fact of the day: I cry when I get angry, so you can guess I've cried at least once today.


kinda hopeful...
Signed and laced with Dreams,
Tandice

5 comments:

Capri Amier Amour said...

I forgot to mention that I cooked dinner for my dad and stepmom. -_- how rude.....

SimplyShy01 said...

From you said about your step-brother, he's mean! If my sister did that for me, I'd hug her and kiss her and tell her that I appreciate her help and I'd try to make it up to her. *shakes head* I can't think of any reason why he would do that.

And in your comment you wrote, you said that you made dinner for your dad and step-mom. Wow, you're nice! But then you said 'how rude.' Does that mean that your step-mom is also rude or are you refering to your step-brother's attitude? No need to answer my question, just wandering.

Thank you for becoming a fan of my blog, that's so nice!

Have a nice day, you deserve to be praised and appreciated for what you did for your step-brother, step-mom, and father.

:)

Capri Amier Amour said...

Talking about my step brother, dear.

Hailey said...

he needs a good swift kick to set him straight!!!

may i have the honor?

Fendi-Babe said...

Ur step brother is evil!!! (no offense)He does need a good kicking!(more like a beating)