BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

"Socks"

Okay, you all have me lost. How many people are posting comments under the anonymous?? Who are you?!?! GAH, you all are being extreamly weird!!!

AAAANNNNYYYYWWWAAAYYYSSSSS<
I'm sitting at my aunt't house, where I've been since Christmas. My dad wasn't too happy about my requested long term stay, but I'm going to be here until he says I have to come home for another family dinner thing, but I don't like this grandpa, so it's going to bite.
I got to see a good friend today. Actually he's my exboyfriend, but still a good friend. It's the first time I've seen him in...gosh, like two months?? I don't remeber, but I'm thinking he likes me--AGAIN. But I think I like him again, myself. That's bad. But I'm going to see him again tomorrow...hopefully. Unless he bails out on me. So, I'm kinda excited.

Had a dream about him... We had actually kissed when we went out... Which I've never done. We'll see what happens.


Ranezea♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am. Then their is this other chic socks who posts

Capri Amier Amour said...

So, you who just posted a comment above, you are polkadot socks and the other one is stripe socks. GOT IT?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Polkadot socks says; I can deal with that.

Anonymous said...

Alright. I am the real Anonymous. This is just getting stupid. I AM THE REAL ONE. ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS. Polka dot socks is merely an imitator. So to make things less confusing I will do this.

Anonymous said...

Polka dot socks: I can do whatever I want so getover it ok stripedy sockface