BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

HAHAHA

muwhahaha! (My ex-boyfriend!)


that's so me!


BAM!

quote<3

THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK!




Tee Hee! SO true.





DANG IT!








I love this one! <3





I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!








Not changing colors....







It's not changing colors like it's supposed to....^.. :( again.


I am totally board, so the question of the week is above^^!



If I ever hit you in the face, this is why^^.



I am so board. Sorry for bugging you.
Ranezea♥





5 comments:

Blue Rose said...

i love them. there funny, it does take a lot of skill to fall on flat sufaces, i should know i do it all the time

Anonymous said...

Polkadot socks says; not for me. It's pretty easy. I fall on purpose. So I can laugh at myself

Anonymous said...

Polkadot socks says;
guess what someone told me earlier: "why do you people treat twilight like a religion? It's just a stpuid book and you don't have to force it down peoples throats like they do religion. It's someone choice to read" I know right? How mean! But anyways I'll really tell u why I wanted to comment. I just thought id tell you that because of how many letters stephenie recieved she decided to write a 5th book... Comment me back and I'll tell u all the details

Capri Amier Amour said...

details, Polkadot socks!!!

Anonymous said...

Edward dies. And that same person told me this. I balled.but he said it was just a joke. Ughh! I hate my brother. So he just admitted there's isn't gonna be one but that's good because that means no one dies. So thank heavens. And holdbon while I highfive my brothers face.... Ok I'm back. That went well. I got him grounded. Haha. So how is your break? Polkadot socks over and out