BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tra la la la.

Sorry about my hand in the way. This was a picture that my mom...um, sorry I mean "Santa Clause" gave me. It's a really pretty vampire, but she's kinda demented. My mom was like, "it made me think of that one Rosalie chick." and I see her point. Rosalie was really pretty in the book description, but she was also really demented on the inside....or the outside...well, both, actually.

But I also got A 4GB memory stick, so I can "hopefully" type up my story(s) soon and then send them to my "editor" (but the computer mostly does it for me). the Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for ps2. A sewing machine, Money for my tutu Fabric (THANKS ROXY!), some pjs (which is an every year thing for my mom..Dunno why.) A lot of texts saying Merry Christmas, A sketch book(!!!) A custom made Twilight teeshirt (my name's on the back!!!) um... some clothes, a blanket... That's the majority of it.

UGH, My sister's are singing upstairs as loud as they can and I can't hear the tv and it's one of my favorite shows (Little People Big World). There's this marathon on TLC right now! I'm excited. Got to talk to my friend (well, my ex boyfriend but still) and he got the AT&T Matirx! plus an ipod touch (I'm getting the ipod touch and an ihome for it for my birthday in January) but I'm going to do the nice thing and take away that Matrix phone. He dropped his last one and a bus ran over it. HAHA! I know he'll at least let me touch it, cuz I'm sure he still likes me....*shudders*

Merry Christmas!

Ranezea♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you know?

Karma said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas!!! :)

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Why are you thanking me????

Capri Amier Amour said...

Anonymous: I'm just going to call you ANY...okay? and I know because my parents told me that since they didn't have the money for x-mas to get it, they would for my b-day. Ellie, Great one, but it's not over for me, I've got more family.

Roxy, Because you're involved with the church!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that person posting above as anonymous is not the REAL anonymous. It is an imposter. I am the real anonymous, and if you feel a need to call me something, call me...um...Socks. Sorry, I just looked around the room for any random thing.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that person posting above as anonymous is not the REAL anonymous. It is an imposter. I am the real anonymous, and if you feel a need to call me something, call me...um...Socks. Sorry, I just looked around the room for any random thing.

Anonymous said...

she knows exactly who I am.