BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY X-MAS!

Since I won't be on again until after Christmas I just wanted to wish ya'll a Merry Christmas and or Happy Holiday that you celebrate (because my aunt's Jewish I had to put that in).
Now's a jolly good time for a song.

Weeeee Wish you a merry Christmas,
We Wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmasssss,
*Intakes a deep breath..*
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
In the words of Anne, *insert Jazz fingers here*


I'm a little bit excited to get away for the holiday, for I'm off to my mom's!

Tally ho!

Ranezea♥

**Hums the song 'We wish you a merry christmas' while skipping out of a room**

2 comments:

Karma said...

You are hilarious! I enjoyed reading such a spirited post! I was singing along with you there! A happy holidays to you, too! Enjoy being with your mom!

and to answer your question, i started learning to go backwards, but let's just say it took me VERY VERY long time to move about a foot.

Karma said...

how are you doing that little heart thing next to your name?