BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today...

I was vacuming the living room and the door by my dad's office (which is where I'm at right now) and I got to thinking about all those women who vacum by their husband's office while he's not home to see if he's possibly cheating on her with another woman.

Then I got to thinking, maybe it's because they accuse the men that the men go and cheat on them (which is totally wrong but the women shouldn't accuse them unless they know for a fact that it's true, and the men shouldn't be cheating on their wives in the first place, am I right or what??)

Don't cha think??? Something to ponder on for a while. Comments???

Ranezea♥

2 comments:

Karma said...

def something to ponder about. hmmm....?

Anonymous said...

thats like the stupidest thing to ponder about. eva!