BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ahh, the ever most...

Christmas break... Well, Polkadot socks asked about it, so here is some deets!

I've made about 10 resolutions all of which I'll tell you about later.
I've done nothing!!! GHA, the break has been mostly wonderful, but there's some down points. I'm always tired, I'm not getting enough rest, My cousin has tried to kill me once or twice..(look, he's 2 years old and tried to poke my eye out with a fork today!!!) Not the best.
But tomorrow (NEW YEARS EVE!!!) I'm going to the YMCA in Baxter, and then SWIMMING!!!!


OMG, saturday it got up to 60 degreese and I got to ware shorts!!! IN DECEMBER!! I was so excited!

27days, readers. January 26th, MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Can't wait.


Ranezea♥

Dude, my cousin just let of a killer stink bomb....TOLD YOU HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!

0 comments: