BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little red in the face...

Alright so this "friend" of mine, (well he isn't really a friend, but you get the picture) liked me, and kept annoying me. He tried to tell me that Bryce didn't love me. BIG MISTAKE. I was so mad that I threw my phone across the garage (a couple nights ago was when this happened.) And it just so happened that I don't really care about this person anyways.

So yesterday I told Bryce. He was (to put this bluntly in HIS words) pissed. So I was talking to him about it, me sitting in my little sisters tiny chair and him in the big chair. Well, let's say that the comment my "friend" made had left Bryce wanting to prove that hi did love me. He pulled me out of the tiny chair (thank god my butt didn't get stuck) and onto his lap, wrapped his arms around me, and kept his head on my shoulder.

"know why I'm doing this?"

"to show me that you love me...?"

"yupp."

Hehe. :D

But while I was on his lap my mom decided to come outside. Talk about BUSTED! She was all, "I don't want to see you on his lap again. I don't care if you hold hands, cuddle on the couch or hug but you're 14 and sitting on his lap is a little too much. I just don't want to see you get hurt by him again."

Talk about a little too protective. She said the same thing when I started to date him back in June. But I'm the one who's gonna get hurt, so what do I care?

I liked it better at his house. :)

Making my class list tomorrow. I'm going to try and get into band so I can have one class with Bryce.

Amused

Xoxo

6 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

*giant AWW*

And that's all I can say. What an awesome day for you!

~Kendra

SimplyShy01 said...

I can see where your mom's coming from, but I believe Bryce is trying his best and that you're both responsible.

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Aw, that's really sweet of him :-)

Hailey said...

he sounds perfect

DarkJewel said...

that's so sweet!! although it was probably embarassing when your mom walked in. and it sounds like bryce is finally trying to make your relationship work! i'm happy for you :)

... said...

adorable!
~maya-aka alice