BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Disaster

Ever since the disaster that happened Sunday, I haven't quite been stable about my emotions. I'm never content. I wish to lash out and hit something (or someone) when things go wrong....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I've never been like this before? Is it apart of my depression? Is this Karma's way of telling me that what happened Sunday was my fault?! I mean; COME ON! I feel guilty enough as it is. I need answers, and not nightmares tonight. I had a flashback today, and it made me cry.



Depression is unusual, and I have the support, just not the motivation.

Signed and Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Don't think about it too much. Try and find a way to distract yourself from it.

Anonymous said...

Thats sometimes how I feel. No matter what I try and do my mind always returns to what has happened. Sometimes playing a video game can distract me enough to give me a moment of peace.

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you. It might take a while for things to return to a sense of normality and when you do come out of your depression, you will be a stronger person because of it and those around you will admire you for it. xx

DarkJewel said...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. What you're feeling is normal if you have been through something horrible. Just keep going and you'll make it throught this, and like Steven said, you'll be a stronger person. Best wishes for you and good luck!