BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Apologies

My apologies for a long time, no post, but seeing as life is practically a Living Hell over here, I'm trying to stay myself.
First off I need to inform some of you that Bryce was a No-go project.
(to bittersweet, the guy mentioned in the last post, his name is Bryce)
it was such a no-go actually, that i kinda hate his guts at the moment, even though it's not going to matter much, because it doesn't seem as if he cares about me anymore, but I'm working on moving on and forgetting him.
It's been 11 days since he arrived home, and already i wish he would leave.

My half-brother was born on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 5:50 p.m. His name is Jonah Matthew, and he's such a doll baby! He's got these silvery, deep blue eyes, and he just eats, sleeps, poops, and cries when he's hungry. He's really cute though. I've got some pictures, just not the time to post them. Maybe next time, whenever next time is.

I've started my own little dictionary, and I love words with meaning that you don't here people say in converstaions unless they are highly sophisticated. If you have any, I'll only need the word. The fun part is looking up the definition. . . hmm, it's funny, the things I do to ward off depression. Consider the paragraph You have just skimmed, read, completely broke down. YUP, i'm depressed. and fighting it.

Well, It's been a great 5 minutes or so, and just to let you know, even though i dont post, I do look at your blogs, and sometimes post a comment! SimplyShy, I recieve e-mails when you post a post, so no worries! I'm reading yours too.

Signed & Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Thanks for reading my posts!

I love your reading your posts as well, but I don't like it when you're upset.

There's plenty of better guys out there. Guys that deserve you, not like Bryce.

Coming up with your own dictinary is fun! And searching up the meaning can be fun as well.

I love babies, they are just so adorable! From what you described, Jonah Matthew really is adorable!

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Levi said...

Jonas Matthew? Okay, I have to admit, I think that is one of the coolest names I have ever heard in my life. I have always liked the name Matthew, but I don't know why. But yeah, cool name.

And I love reading the dictionary. Some words are just funny. Like popple. Haha.

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Hey, don't be too upset! You're life will be better without him anyway, so don't feel so bad about it. :-)