BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Broken Down the Beauty

*inhales deeply*
Ever feel like you've just got so much on your chest that you can't inhale deeply? I can't inhale deeply without wanting to bend over cry. Yeah, the beauty you used to see before you, the one who would freak out at a spider as tiny as a pinpoint, the one who used to believe that monsters would eat me if i didn't stuff stuffed animals under my bed...well that beauty has been broken down into the pile of emotions you read about, the one realizing that as soon as i get away from this mess, maybe i should change back into that beauty. I long to be that beauty who shines because i'm happy, not because someone's told me i did something well. Sure, that's a nice compliment, but everything's so messed up right now... That beauty who was the real me. I'm going to give her the chance to shine again real soon.
Song on repeat: Who I Am Hates Who I've Been, by- Relient K.

thinking about next year,
signed & laced with dreams,
Tandice

1 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Great blog post! You're a great writer.

Have a nice day :)!