BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

so, today went a little something like this......

1st, algebra (ick)- absolutely nothing, almost like always.
2nd, S.S. - we chose our high school classes today. *bounces with anticipation*
3rd, lang- read about these poor kids in the holocost. my little girl was murdered in gas chambers at the age of 4 and a half...*tears up*
4th, gym- we worked on our football skills *HUT HUT*
5th, Digital tools- don't understand what we did in this class
6th, band- dude, i think my flute's broken! it totally did not work for me today *scolds Willis((that's my flute's name))*
7th, bio- totally slacked off in this class.

Yepp, such a boring recap on my day.

OH, today is......

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY **and fat tuesday**
SO, Happy NPD!!! did anyone else besides me crave IHOP all day?!?!

tootles for now!

Signed & laced with dreams,
Tandice

7 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Some of your classes are similar to mine.

Have a nice day :)!

Fendi-Babe said...

I AM TOTALLY CRAVIN IHOP!!!!

.:aliella♥:. said...

what are you talking about? ALGEBRA is the BEST. well, minus the math part. lol you can tell that all we do is talk because of our grades in that class.
yikes.
well.. at least we aren't failing! ;] *thumbs up*

jules said...

oh yeah girl, I went and got me some Ihop, it was the perfect ending to a boring school day! Happy fat tuesday

Fozzy Elf said...

Oooooh....pancakes! <3 I love pancakes...And now I am craving them!!!! Ha. Now I have to go and get me some.....l8r

Unknown said...

craaaaaaaap i missed national pancake day! this is so upsetting!

lol.
i like your blog.

Capri Amier Amour said...

thank you thank you!! Sorry for those who missed it. I was too lazy to get up and make pancakes myself, but I did have them at school! yay somewhat right?! lol,

Tandice