BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hyperactivity...... :]

I was walking to Kroger with the *EVER AMAZING* Hailey Amber!!! we...er I guess it was only me, but I*** was jamming out! But see, I was soooo hyper, and literally dancing down the street, and I WAS AMAZING but yeah... so anyways, we walked by a pond, and I suddenly yell,

"OMG IS THAT A PENGUIN?!?!?!?" *points to blackish thing in the pond from far away*

"A PENGUIN?!?!" *Hailey thinks I'm on drugs...WHICH I"M NOT!*

The "penguin" turned out to be a goose with it's but in the air. The black things were it's feet.



So, that was my day!!! How about you guys, GOT ANY CRAZY MISHAPS?!?! I wanna know!!

Hyper all the way,
Signed & Laced with dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

Blue Rose said...

thats ok my friends think im on drugs all the time

Hailey said...

YEAH!!!

SimplyShy01 said...

Funny and entertaining!

Have a nice day :)!