BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm home!!!

Home as in the wonderous blogsphere. I'm glad that I'm back, and sorry for the six day vacation, but I think I needed it. It feels good to finally get back on here totally tho. I've been posting from my cellular device because i activated blogger mobile. =D I have to admit that it's great to be able to post with the text of the phone. Anyways, happy early Singles Awareness Day!! although..I'm not exactly single..thanks to Anne. She got me a V-Day present...it's a boyfriend!! He's sweet, has a nice body, doesn't talk much, so he's kinda shy, he smells great, and he actually listens!!! but the problem is he doesn't respond when i ask him a question....

here's the downside to this totally amazing guy....he's a sponge. *insert in a crowd of laughter here*

ahh, wonderous jokes. XD

Signed with love,
Tandice the Dreamer♥

1 comments:

Fendi-Babe said...

Awesome boyfriend! hehe. Love your blog!