BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

wow

Sometimes miracles do happen.... I came down stairs this morning to see the Freak's mom on the computer and out of nowhere she starts talking about Interlochen again. She asks about fees and everything and I think they're actually considering to let me go, with or without the scholorship. Wow. If I do get to go, I'll ask my family to help pay for the schooling insted of birthday, or anything like that. Plus, all the scholorships I could get for my writing career alone. Enough that if I publish a book than I'll have the money to go to college for the.....yeah. Deep down in my gut I have this feeling that I don't need to go to this fancy art school and leave everyone behind. I'm just now realizing that my insperation comes from them....FROM YOU.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that since it's the season of giving, I want to give thanks to all of you who read my blog. You inspire me to continue on with my dreams!

Ranezea♥

0 comments: