BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

the musicplayer side thing....

Ice blue, since it's ice cold here.
So, you wanna put a music player on your blog, eh?
Well here you go:
FIRST, you have to go to www.playlist.com to make a playlist. To find my playlist it's under 11/23/08..i think anyways.
SECOND, you need to copy the url thingy (which on the websight the'll ask if you want to upload it to another site and all you have to do is click the button!)
THIRD, go to coustomize (SPELLING ERROR) and then on the side just go to add, gadget, and viola! You'll have yourself a music player of your own!.

I took my story off my other blog because if I post it on the internet and someone steals it, it's not copyrighted so they can publish it and I won't be able to do anything about it. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A viola is like a large violin. I think you mean voila, which is French for 'there', as in 'there is my cat'. Voila mon chat.

... said...

iremember writing a paper in like 4th grade and iwanted to put voila atthe end and i think ispelled it viola. oops. anyways ill definatley put a music thing on my blog cuz ilove music!