BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I goed boom

The floor really hurts, espically when you get beaten up by it. So, I just got home from the hospital about an hour ago. I was getting a wash cloth wet when I started getting really dizzy... my stomach went uneasy and I felt like i was going to get sick, so I headed towards the bath room---and I don't remember what happened in the next couple seconds, I just know I hit the wall and then the floor. It hurt bad. I guess I like fainted or passed out or something. But I couldn't see, it was like I was walking with my eyes shut or something. I don't remember walking, I just remember heading towards the bathroom, then nothing.

So my stepmom took me to the hospital, I had an iv put in me (and i'm terrified of needles) plus some blood drawn. I have strep throat. Yeah. .I'm really sick. last night I was running a fever of 102.5 and that was my highest. that was at 2:26 a.m.

I'm going to go rest now.

Ranezea♥♥
<.:OeCd:.>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Blue Rose said...

well that really really sucks, i dont think ive ever been that sick before.

hope you get to feelin bettet