BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

2008

This year was supposed to be THE year.
I turned big 13, Got my first boyfriend, was saved by the Lord, Started 8th grade.
But this year has sucked so bad, that I can't wait until it's over.


The ONLY highlight: I got April as my penpal.

The rest of my year was horrible.
My first boyfriend was a dissaster.
My relationship with Christ has become nothing.
13 is just a fancy number that means too much teenage drama.
8th grade is harder than I wanted it to be.
My stepmom's prego(I HATE IT!!!!!)
My stepbrother's a pain in my arse.
I gained a ton of weight.
My family is broke.
My friends hate me.
My anger is worse.
and now:
Christmas is a no go. Because my parents are broke, I don't get anything for christmas.
They apologized for it, but I don't care.
I feel like a little kid who lost their favorite toy.
I just pray to God that next year is better than this one.


Tandice

4 comments:

Karma said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something for you. But if you are feeling down, then there is no where else but up to go, right?

Unknown said...

Tandice -- Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Rox

Capri Amier Amour said...

Thanks, and Rox, just pray for me please

Unknown said...

Have done and will do...Hang in there!