BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Which one???

The question is not 'what are you talking about?' but "which team do you belong to?"

I'm talking about the Twilight Teams, Team Edward, or Team Jacob.

I have been talking to my uncle, and he's going to make me a couple shirts for Christmas, or I'll be making them, he'll just do all the hard parts. My designs???

On the shirt, which is going to be black, I'm going to put on the front, "Team Edward!" and on the back I'm going to put, " I'd rather be reading the Twilight Saga, then listening to u babble about nonvampire things." The letters shall be red, but But Twilight Saga might be White.

On the hoodie (again, it'll be black) I'm going to put:,"Twilight Saga
Twilight,
New Moon,
Eclipse,
Breaking Dawn.
Then on the back I'm going to put TEAM EDWARD BLOGGERS:
and that's where the whole you chose thing. I want to know ALL of you guys who read my blog, and please put Blog names only! Only the first 11 or 12 will get on, because of space requirements, but none of you shall be forgotten.

I'll be sure to post pictures for you all, come the time that I get it, but it might have to wait until my birthday (Janurary 26) before I get it.....


TEAM EDWARD???
OR
TEAM JACOB???

3days!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!

~ima vampire~
<.:OeCd:.>

2 comments:

Blue Rose said...

team edward all the way

.:aliella♥:. said...

It's kind of hard to choose...
i ♥ them both.
But ultimately..
Edward is the ultimatum.
So Team Edward definitely..