BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vampire books...

When you think of vampires, what color do you think of? I'm going to try and color-code my posts, just to give you a heads up if the title doesn't give it away.

But anyways, here is a list of vampire books, some of them I have read (by which I will give my opinon about) and some I havn't read (but hopefully one day I will).

The Twilight Saga by: Stephenie Meyer;
Twilight-AMAZING...ONE OF THE BEST!
New Moon-Sad, but still AMAZING
Eclipse-WOW!!!
Breaking Dwan-VERY AMAZING! LOVED IT!!!

The House of Night series by: P.C. and Kristin Cast;
Marked- totally wow, it's really unpredictable.
Betrayed-unexpected to me, I really like this one.
Chose-O.M.G.
Untamed-I think its the best...so far.
Haunted (coming to bookstores in March 3, 2009)-I CAN NOT WAIT.

Vampire Kisses series by: Ellen Schreiber
Vampire Kisses-good if you like short books
Vampire Kisses2:Kissing Coffins-totally wierd, but good.
Vampire Kisses3:Vampireville-havn't read it yet, but soon!
Vampire Kisses4:Dance With A Vampire-Not yet!!!!
Vampire Kisses5:The Coffin Club-do you think I would skip around in the series?!?!

Night World by: L.J. Smith
Nigth World no.1-includes:
Secret Vampire-really good!
Daughters of Darkness-just started it!
Spellbinder-Don't know yet, but I intend to find out!
Night World no.2-includes:
Dark Angel-not yet!
The Chosen-nope, but hopefully soon
Soulmate-Can't wait!
Night World no.3-includes:
Huntress-Don't know about this yet.
Black Dawn-Ohh, sounds good!
Witchlight-humm, I'm ready for it!
(i don't know if the third one is out yet, tho...)

Dracula by:Bram Stoker- never read it, but it's on my list!

Interview With a Vampire by:Anne Rice-It's a really good movie, so hopefully if I find the book, it'll be good too!.

Dead Until Dark by: Charlaine Harris-Sounds intresting, but I don't know if I'll read it.

Peeps by: Scott Westerfeld-I'm not too positive about this one, but if someon's read it and it's good, let me know. I'm kinda curious about this one.

Compainons of the Night by: Vivian Vande Velde-not positive, but sounds intresting enough...

Vampire Academy by: Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy-was told this is a good one...
Frost Bite-don't know for sure...
Shadow Kiss-don't know...

Well that's it for now, but soon, I'll put up more. Enjoy, and if you've read one I havn't please give your opinion...
Thanks!

<.:OeCd:.>

0 comments: