BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

OH<>EHM<>GEE<>

I AM IN LOVE>>>>I was searching in Youtube for Twilight Trailors and found this. Watch it,, PLEASE! I had goosebumps from the song and I so want that video for my Mp3 and I almost cried!!! It was wonderfully beautiful and OMG, I don't think I can stop freaking out! MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!!! *Breathe, you idiot, BREATHE!!* IN---OUT---- IN ---OUT---IT"S NOT WORKING!!! Someone pinch me,PLEASE.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO PUT VIDEO'S ON MY BLOG PAGE!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??
Must go suffer..
.:WoRlD pEaCe:.
<.:oEcD:.>
ONE MONTH AND 9DAYS LEFT!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Video>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fORuwYBL8c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy :D Got to your blog through Ellie's page. I don't know if anyone's emailed you or told you how to embed videos yet, but here's how I do it.

You go to the youtube page and on the right (underneath the person's profile photo and name) there's a URL code. Under that there's an embed code. Copy and paste the embed code.

Then, when you're posting a new blog entry, on the top right of the bix you type in there should be two tags: "Compose" and "Edit HTML". Go to "Edit HTML" and paste the embed-code from youtube. Go back to the "compose" page and you'll see a big white box with a red cross in the corner. Once you publish your blog post, it'll show up as the video.

Anonymous said...

Doh. I said 'bix'. Of course I meant 'box'. Normally I can spell, I promise.