BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I am totally psyched!

There are only 28 days left till the Twilight Movie!!! don't But it is going to be AWESOME!!! Don't bother telling me if I spelled the title wrong.
Miss Anne, do know that I have invited Hailey to come to the movies with us, for she would like to see it too... (maybe we can get free popcorn off of her) Humm, I am wondering if there is a possibility that I can preoreder tickets soon. Let me know if anyone In my town finds out.
<.:OeCd:.>

2 comments:

Karma said...

i am so going to try and preorder tickets!! i have a twilight movie countdown ticker mabob on my blog so i can look at it all day long if i wanted to!!

ahhhhhhh haaaa!!!

woooo!!!!!!!!!

i am goign hysterical at thought of twilight!!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.:aliella♥:. said...

okey doke. that's fine with me..considering she's spending the night!
wait. isn't it only 20 days now?