BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's all over....

WTF?!?!?!? it's all over!?!?!?!? what in the world am i talking about....
well it sure beats me. I guess that it's my plans for fall break, (yeah that wasn't gona happen anyways so it's not like i really care anyways), but also my friendship with Jadyn has gone down the drain. (yeah and i flushed it all the way down this time too).
It's like i'm sick and tired of trying to be her friend when all that i ever get out of it is hurt! I did forgive her when she apologized but i never apologized because i'm not sorry for one thing i said to her!!! She treats me like crap, and i know that it's gotta end soon cos i can't take it anymore!!! it's like she's dragging me down!! everytime that i would get one step closer to God she would go and get mad at me and make me say some things that are not exactly the best things to say when you are a Christan.
What ever though, right???

2 comments:

.:aliella♥:. said...

don't let her get to you hon, stay strong! read scripture. praise God. Be happy darling!
=) lylas

Capri Amier Amour said...

Thanks, that really means a lot to me....