BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

1.28.2010

Dear Josh,

I don't understand what has happened here in the past couple days. I've been so great, and then

BAM
it all comes spirialing down, 'round and 'round when
BOOM

I hit rock bottom, and then my boat sinks, it's lined with lead and it's filling with water, faster and faster, and soon I'll be drowning in my own little world, I'll be lost in the water, lost in the light, lost in the little world where I know only one thing, what I feel towards this one person. Maybe I'll figue it out eventually. Maybe I won't ever figure it out, why I go up and down, but then again maybe everyone is right, maybe I have lost it. But I haven't lost this one thing that matters the most...and I'm glad I still have it.

xoxo,
Amour

0 comments: