BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

PICTURES

The view of our hotel lobby. That's one of their pools below...it was heated.
THIS IS THE TOWERS FROM MY AMAZING ADVENTURE ON TUESDAY WHERE I SCREAMED ALL THE WAY UP...I think you remember it now. :)


The view from the 19th floor of our lobby. I got all wobbly legs up there. :)

This is Fred, the bird. I talked to him for around 5 minutes, and he just squaked at me and pooped on the ground. Dumb Fred....but I love him.



This is the LARGEST sharks tooth I found. And see how it's not all the way black, that means it's not as old as the black ones!!




Ripley's Moving Theater in South Carolina. No, I never went in...I just liked the dinosouar...





A really small sign of the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. Didn't go in there either.











This is me. I look a tad burnt, and it's not the greatest picture, but my hair was wet.






That is our hotel...um "resort" we stayed at. It was lovely.








A flower that came off a vine on the tops of the trees...and my fingers. :)










That's the view from the balcony of our hotel room. Beautiful, isn't it?










The endless water of the Atlantic ocean around 10 in the morning! Notice the thing to the left is a pier. 2nd Avenu Peir to be exact.











This is a picture of the mountains. Not a very good one, but I was in a moving vehicle...












1 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Nice pictures you took, it looks like a nice place. The heated pool is definitly a plus to it all!

Have a nice day :)!