BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hmmmm....

I'm having a typing problem today. not suprising, since i never get on the computer anymore.
But anyways so not the point.
Just wanting you all to have a heads up that i probablly won't be on at all this upcoming week, for I'll be in a wonderful place, by the beach, partyin hard (only because i can) and flirting with guys who I'll never see again (that and i kinda consider myself not single, even though i kinda am...it's confusing and would take up a full 5 minutes to fill you in) but hey, what the heck. :) :) :O
soo, here's how the week is going to go::
Today: Hailey's over. ^^
Tomorrow: Laundry, packing, *possibly* cleaning my room.
Friday: staying the night at my grandma's
Saturday: LEAVING FOR THE BEACH WITH MAMAW! *leaving 4 or 7 in the morning*
Sunday: PARTY HARD AT THE BEACH!!!! *kicking it off with my new bathing suit and slightly less fat body!**
Monday-Wednesday/Thursdsay: Kicking it back at the beach and bringing on a totally hot tan. XD
Coming home later those days. Yeah, so Hailey's over, gotta finish up so i can totally work her butt off. ;) bad part about being friends who's got a goal for this summer.


LOVE YOU HAILEY! *just in case you decide to hate me after today*

32 days!!!!! *and then he will be mine and must beg for forgiveness...(even if he's already forgiven)

Signed & Laced with Dreams,
Tandice

3 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

I'm gonna miss your posts, but it's going to okay because you'll be having fun!

I hope you have fun at the beach!

Have a nice day :)!

Anonymous said...

have fun and party hard (because you can:)

Rachel Morley said...

ur cool, check out my blog! madhooligan,blogspot.com