BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

TAGGED!!!

Rules:
1.You must post these rules.
2.You need to list 8 random things or habits that you do or have.
3.Bloggers that get tagged must write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of the post you must list 8 people to get tagged.
5.Leave the people comments on their blogs saying you tagged them.


My wonderful 8 random things and habits:

1.I'm trying to enhance my vocabulary. =D
2. Enhancing my vocabulary shall do nothing for me if I can't spell, which I can't!!!!
3. I can't write my storys in order by chapter. I have to skip around or I can't finish it. I don't know why though...
4. I am seriously shy when it comes to pictures. I have to be in a REALLY good mood to take a picture, and even then I hate it the next day
5. I like to spice up gym by singing the most random songs as loud as I can while doing an activity. XD
6. I bite my lips when I'm nervous.
7. OH! I contacted on of my favorite authors, and I'm hoping to get a reply soon!!!
8. Wow, here's a shocker for you, I've never been kissed, and I've only had one boyfriend....

Oh, wait, was that considered nine?!?!?! Whatever, I'll be special and consider it nine.

Here are SOME of my wonderful followers who I would like to tag:
1. Always Aliella
2. Hailey
3. Ellie from Welcome to My World Through Brown Eyes
4. Olive (aka Jordan)
5. Jadyn (you know who you are)
6. Bleutrumpet
7. Gothic_Chick
8. Any one (or all) of the Rebel Angels.


GOOD LUCK!

Chipper,
Signed & Laced with Dreams
Tandice

0 comments: