BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daddy dearest,

Are you really so blind to not realize that i hate everything at your house? I never am 100% happy at that house you make me call home. Sorry to burst your bubble, daddy dearest, but i am never coming home for good. You're afraid to lose me, but you've already lost me. You lost me when i said it was rough with things, and that jacob was pissing me off and verbally abusing me. So, i'm leaving. I'm going to mom's this summer, and i'll come over every now and then, if you're lucky, it'll be once every month. I'm not going to put up with it. Today was the last straw.....
Then i realize that you won't read this, but it's good to get it out in the open. Glad you don't read my blog.

really needs a counciler....

signed & laced with dreams forgotten,
Tandice.

1 comments:

Rebel Angels said...

I wish I wasn't in England. I'm sorry.
Hugs!

April <3~