BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Why???

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

My favorite question is now being asked ten-fold of what I've just let you preview. I've now asked this question after a very RUDE comment left by Jadyn...(don't bother trying to find out which one, i've deleted it).

WHY, Jadyn, must you think that I think the world revolves around me?? If you don't have anything nice to say about me on my blog than DON'T READ IT. Anyone who agrees with me, should comment and tell her so too on this post.

THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ME, AND IF YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT I THINK THAN YOU SHOULD GET A NEW MIND READING PROGRAM, BECAUSE YOURS HAS FAILED.

Why must he ruin my life, my plans, my past?!?!?!?!?! -Don't ask on that one, it's random.

WHY, Jadyn, do you seek my misery to make you feel better... Don't answer that one, because it'll be nothing but a snide comment.

WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?!


In other news, my resolutions have been coming along well, or at least my work to getting to them. 21DAYS!!!!

Ranezea♥

1 comments:

Rebel Angels said...

I'm sorry, Tandice!
I have no insight into what happened, so I can't take sides exactly...
But I'm sorry. Hugs.

~April