BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Re:Anne

Than talk to Julia. Julia says you say all this...stuff...about me. I don't know if she was making it up or not.
Like the first time I started my quote book: Julia was all, "Anne says that you stole her idea for a quote book."
I was so mad, because you had never said anything about a quote book when I had started putting mine together...And I KNOW that it's the past, but it's still evidence.
Either she's playing me, or you DID say it. But I guess it doesn't matter. You're "not" mad at me, but you say I'm causing drama...that you want to find new friends, that 'it's time for a change'.
I didn't steal the Interlochen thing from you. I've already decided that I didn't want to go. After all, it is your thing...
Since I'm talking about feelings....well never mind. You'll just get mad, and I don't want you mad, because you already act mad enough. There's a lot you really don't know about me....and I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about you.

Sorry for this unruly post, Anne. I'm just, 'getting things out in the open.'

Tandice♪

1 comments:

.:aliella♥:. said...

i don't remember ever intentionally talking behind your back. I mean, i may have commented. or something, but then i again i talk to myself a lot, so.. idk. it's just me.
i'm sorry for everything.
really.
x♥x
av-