BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

It's stupid

You know what I hate... The fact that I was all into Twilight and a really big fan of it before the dumb movie and one of the first in the school this year, and then everyone goes to see the movie and becomes a really big fan like they know everything when they didn't and know anything until after they watched the movie!!!! It's so dumb! It's like they pretend to have been really big fans all along, but I'm sure they didn't spend hours into their nights and school work just to read the book for the 3rd or 4th time, or they didn't get on the computer before the Twilight Movie was even showing trailors on the television just to find them and watch them 101 times because you couldn't get enough of it!

I did all those things and so much more, but now I don't even really like the books because too many people are talking about it now and are all like,' OMG OMG OMG!!!' about it. It's become the popular "IN" thing, and I don't do the whole "IN-or-OUT" Thing.
What-ever, ya'know?
Ranezea♥

3 comments:

.:aliella♥:. said...

it sucks to have something you're doing first, taken away from you. huh.
sounds familiar.

Karma said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!! my friends and i were keeping track of all the fan websites and stephenie meyer's website to see when they cast everyone and we would go on youtube and see if their voices matched the picture in our heads and we would go crazy looking up everyone! and we would even start looking for more people online who we think would suit the cullens! we are OBSESSED! ha!!!

Rebel Angels said...

I was really obsessed with Twilight last year (now I hate it but its not the point) and now all the 'popular' people at my school love it. What depresses me is that its probably the first 600 pages + book they have ever read...

-Jay-