BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I SAID BURR!

It's just a tad cold here. But it seems as if it seeps through the walls to chill my bones and freeze my fingers. It's not exactly howling, but i'm sure that it's a terrifing beast trying to eat away the warmth. WHERE HAS THE SUMMER GON?!?!? I really need that warmth, and like now. We have heat, don't get me wrong, it's just that it's really not working downstairs right now....or at least not in my dad's office.

I made a drastic change today! But you'll have to wait.

It's kinda sad...noone's getting on to comment anymore. =( but some of us are busy...i respect that. Wish i was busy, but I don't have soccer till monday...=( Wow. I really need to invest in somethin different to do.
tee hee.

Ranezea♥

2 comments:

.:aliella♥:. said...

I'LL COMMENT!
;]
muahahahahahahahaha
i'm awesome.
x♥x
av-

Capri Amier Amour said...

yeah, you are