BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

This is why I didn't want to look at the stupid websight!!!

Hailey, I'm going to kill you.
Anne, you too.

That dumb school you talk about, all the freaking time, and kept telling me the websight, and that you both want to go to the high school. Interlochen Arts School.

I went to the dumb website, okay, are you happy??? I'm not, because now I want to go to the summer programs for music and creative writing. I want them bad, and it's a three week program. I'm going to apply for one this year, and one next year, using financial aid, and I'm supposed to be getting more information on the financial aid, and now I'm crying because I don't know if I'll be able to go, the music program beng $4,185 and the writing program being $3,920! My mom wants me to be able to go, and I really want it, but if you hadn't tried to get me to go to that freaking website then I would be happily taking more quizzes on Facebook, or even sleeping! You both are horrible for making me wish, because wishes don't come true!!! Dreams do! And yet all I have to do is dream about going there and hopefully it'll happen, but for me wanting to be an author when I "Grow Up" or even a musician then this could be the best thing in the world for me. I could just go and learn ssoooo much and have the time of my life, and... and -and -and I hate both of you sooo much right now. If you read this before monday, don't even say a word or I will kill the both of you, and be behind bars....

I'm going to go do more research now, see if I can even apply for finincal aid.

Ranezea♥

2 comments:

Hailey said...

well now you can feel the pain of wanting to go but maybe not being able to... i want to go but like i already told you my parents dont want me to and i feel bad for wanting to go to because anne is the one that found the school...

Capri Amier Amour said...

I'm not going so it doesn't matter