BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Vampire Name

So, when I talk about vampires, it'll be this faded red color. When I talk about Twilight, it'll be the blood red.

But an inside joke on Vampires/Werewolfs between a couple friends of mine is that we are in some way vampires.

Me, I'm the halfling, because I show signs of vampireness and then I can be totall out of it and Humanized! I came up with this name myself, and it's my vampire name.

Ranezea!
(Rah-nez-e-ah)

Unusual, right???
Good, that's my aiming point.

Anne, hers is Aliella.


Perky, hers is a wolfling name, Jasethlean.
(Ja-seth-lean)

pretty self explainatory.

I can try to make a few more for anyone who wants one, but it's kinda hard and will take some time. My resources are limited.

Ranezea♥

<.:OeCd:.>

2 comments:

Karma said...

Oh! Wow! That is SOOOOO awesome!! If you ever get a chance, could I get one!?

... said...

THATS PRETTY AWESOME!! oops cap lock was on and im too lazy to go back.