BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

More quotes

Glad you liked the quotes. Let's go to my quote book and flip on random:

"So...there's this boy...and I would tell you about him, but then you would fall in love with him too."

"I'm trying so hard not to like you, but it's really hard to fight your heart."

"After a while you just want to be with the one who makes you giggle."

"Love is like war; easy to start, hard to end, impossible to forget."

"Let's flip a coin: Heads, we be together; tales we flip again."

"Many people have told me I've changed, but the truth is, I think I've just found myself."

"Find a guy that; doesn't care if you sing loudly or chew gum with your mouth open; sing off hey & cry at the movies, or act like an insane person, cause all it does is make him love you more."

"I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday..."

"All I want is for one guy to prove to me that they're not all the same"
So, some of you liked my quotes, and so far I have 286 or so of them. =] =] =]
Here's one more, it's a poem I wrote.

Done With It by: Tandice

I'm done with it,
All the heartbreak and misery.
I'm done with it,
Trying so hard just to get you back.
I'm done with it,
Waiting for true love;
The one that's never going to happen.
I'm done with it,
Getting caught up in all drama,
Stupid things we caused together.

Wishing on 11:11 for things to be all right,
Cause in reality:
Wishes don't come true,
Dreams do.
Guys are stupid,
They just want girls.
Nighttime is betther than day.
You're over me,
So i'm done with it,
With not being over you.

Ranezea♥♥

0 comments: