BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Meltdown

I had a total meltdown today. I pretty much completely lost all of my sanity. It was like I was a dam and I broke because of too much water pressure pushing on me. Everything hit me and I just crashed, but it's not like my weekend crash. My weekend crashes are just sleeping crashes (which I found out today that too much/too less sleep is a sign of depression, by which I suffer badly from) But this crash. Man, I just totally lost it. I was crying, no bawling my eyes out, apologizing to Anne about everything that went on between us in the past week, trying to remain calm, but just making me lose it even more.

But I'm totally calm now... until I think about the fact that I'm going to have to tell my dad that I'm applying for the scholorship to Interlochen, and then WHY I want to apply.

Fun Fun, wish me luck.

Hailey: I soooo DISOWN you for that move you pulled today!

Ranezea♥

0 comments: