BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hatered.

I HATE WALMART!
YES I DO!
I HATE WALMART,
HOW ABOUT YOU?!


Do you wanna know why I hate walmart so much?!?! well, it's because stupid, gay, faggot, idiot, retarded, walmart in Greenwood didn't sell my album until next week... WHEN IT SPACIFICALLY CAME OUT ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER THE 4th!!!!! I'm talking about the Twilight Soundtrack which went on sale on election day. The dumb place is mean. I had my hands this close -_- and they didn't sale it. So i have 20$ burning a hole in my pocket because I didn't the soundtrack today. Excause my language, but I was (and am) PISSED OFF!


On a lighter note, we had madrigcal(sp?) pratice today. we had to dance. it was great. and then i got in the car. and my life plummeted. yep. that was my day.
I have a major headach and i'm ready for be.. so until tomorrow (or friday) i bid you a farewell.
***man i need to lay of the romeo and juliet book...***

<.:OeCd:.>
14 days...


0 comments: